THREE HARVARD MEN ACT IN THEATRICALS AT WELLESLEY

Cort, Meyer, Sedgwick Assist in Cast For "The Man of Destiny"

For the first time in history three Harvard men are to have parts in a Wellesley dramatic production; the three actors involved are J. C. Cort '35, Bernard Meyer '32, and Charles Sedgwick '34. These men, two of whom, Cort and Sedgwick, are members of the Harvard Dramatic Club, are to have parts in "The Man of Destiny", which is being produced by the Wellesley course in Play Production.

Under the general direction of Miss E. M. Smaill, the Harvard Dramatic Club players have been casted as follows: Cort, a sub-lieutenant; Meyer, Napoleon; and Sedgwick, Guiseppe. In providing the Wellesley course with members of Harvard's stage forces, the Harvard Dramatic Club held trials for those interested, and the resulting names were selected for the parts as indicated.

The play will be given at a single performance at Alumnae Hall, in Wellesley, on March 3; it is the first time that the male parts in the Wellesley dramatic productions have been taken by men; heretofore only Wellesley students have filled the male roles.