INDIANS LAST FOE BEFORE CRIMSON SIX MEETS YALE

Loss Might Sap Crimson Confidence in Series With Yale--Harvard Has Won 10 Games in 13 Starts

Shaping up for its final objective series with Yale which opens on February 27 at New Haven, the Harvard hockey team entrains today for Hanover, New Hampshire where it will conclude an exchange series with Dartmouth's Indians. Last week the Crimson collected a 5 to 2 win from the Hanoverians after several anxious moments; the Big Green victory less so far this season rushed in to a temporary lead in the first period, startling the spectators with a fierce attack and rugged defensive tactics.

The game today will take place in Dartmouth's outdoor rink starting at 4.30 o'clock. The Hanoverians will be without the service of Nissen, Veteran right defenceman, and may be unable to use Bennett, the other Green defender. Harvard likewise is short-handed and Coach Stubbs is taking along C. C. Pell, Jr. '33 as left wing in the second forward line to replace Hasler who was hurt in the last Indian fracas.

Harvard has now won 10 and lost three, with a total of 63 goals for and 40 against, including figures from four unofficial titles not on the regular scheduled. This year's sextet, as a matter of record, has lost only one regular scheduled contest, and early season meeting with McGill, which the Crimson later defeated at the intercollegiate Olympic games at Lake Placid.

The results of today's battle will have an important bearing on the game with Yale next Saturday as the Elis have trounced the New Hampshirites soundly on three occasions and a comparison of scores is bound to have its psychological effect on the team. Harvard this afternoon has the difficult task of playing a game in which there is everything to win and nothing to lose. Victory can only reaffirm the result of the first game while a win by the Indians, desperate from a season of unsweetened defeat and playing on their home ice, have more than an outside chance of turning on their Cambridge rivals with unsuspected fury and destroying the confidence that goes with a consistent record.