MIDSHIPMEN MATCH GRIPS WITH HARVARD MATMEN

HARVARD-PRINCETON MEET ON WASHINGTON'S BIRTHDAY

Coach Clifford Gallagher and Manager A.L. Mason '32 yesterday started their University wrestlers down for Annapolis, where the Crimson grapplers will face a crack Navy team at 4 o'clock this afternoon. The midshipmen have defeated Lehigh 23 to 12 and overwhelmed Princeton, 25 to 3; a meet with Oklahoma is the sole Navy loss to date. After the Harvard meatmen have met the Navy team, which is given strong odds of winning, they will journey vai Washington to Princeton and will meet the Tiger wrestlers on Monday afternoon.

Navy grapplers are expected to find particularly strong opposition in Captain Arthur Klein '32, P. O. Johnson '33, and R. G. Ames '34, D. B. Dorman '32, a vetran of several years, takes the place of O. E. Goddard '33 in the 155-pound event, as the regular is in the infirmary with a bad car. Silverstein and White are requited to be the best Midshipmen. Johnson will be wrestling for Harvard for the first time this year.

The University wrestlers will stay in Navy quarters while in Annapolis, as will also the Harvard basketball players who are accompanying the grapplers on the trip. The whole party will return to Cambridge by night train Monday.