Neither Crimson Nor Blue Are Over-confident On Day Of Initial Hockey Contest

New Haven, Feb. 26--With Iglehart rejoining Bostwick and Fletcher to complete the Eli high scoring trio, optimism regarding tomorrow night's hockey tilt with Harvard reigns on the Yale campus.

The Big Blue started off the season with a brilliant series of victories, but the loss of team-work and the absence of Iglehart from the post-holiday line-up shattered the team's power so that the present record stands at seven won and seven lost. Most significant victories on the Eli schedule have been those over Army, Dartmouth, and the Boston Hockey Club. Other victories were at the expense of St. Nicholas, Melrose Hockey Club, and Boston University. Yale has lost to Clarkson, Crescent A. C., Metropolitan, Princeton and Toronto. The last two teams were defeated by Harvard.

Despite the belief that a win is far from improbable, Yale is nothing like overconfident. Her best hopes lie in the renewal of team play and the work of goalers Beard and Curtiss. Special care will be taken to incur fewer penalties which have left the New Haven defenses vulnerable in several of the last games.