WRESTLERS WILL FACE UNDERDOG TUFTS TEAM

Comparative Scores Give Advantage To Crimson Today--Frankel, Barrows Meet Former Conquerors

Harvard University grapplers will meet an underdog Tufts team this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock in the New Indoor Athletic Building. On the basis of comparative scores the Crimson should be conceded a considerable advantage, as Tufts lost to Navy 32 to 0 and to Springfield 18 to 14, while Harvard lost to the midshipmen 22 to 8 and beat Springfield 25 1-2 to 4 1-2.

The University matmen will be eager to avenge the loss of the New England Intercollegiate crown last year to Tufts, although they had beaten that college in an earlier dual meet. Gridley Barrows '34 and Harold Frankel '34 are both slated to meet men who defeated them as Freshmen last season, and both, according to Coach Clifford Gallagher have a good chance of reversing their defeats in the coming meet. Barrows in particular has showed up excellently so far in winning all his bouts.

Captain Arthur Klein '32, R. G. Ames '34, and P. O. Johnson '33 are Crimson men who should give their opponents plenty of opposition.