DR. MITRANY WILL GIVE COURSE IN GOVERNMENT

FIELD COMMUNICATION WILL BE TAUGHT IN GEOGRAPHY

Two new courses are scheduled for the second half-year. One, to be called Government 32b, is on international administration and is to be given by Dr. Mitrany; while the other is a course in field communication, which will be called Geography 37, and is to be given by Mr. McCaleb. The time of meeting of Government 32b will be arranged later, and Geography 37 will be given Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 o'clock. Members of this course must reserve all day Saturday for field work. The following is a list of the changes in courses to be given the second half-year.

PRIMARILY FOR UNDERGRADUATES

Physiology B. Elementary Physiology, Monday, Wednesday, and (at the pleasure of the instructor) Friday at 10 o'clock. Six hours of laboratory work. Professor Crozier, Dr. Stier and Dr. Wolf. (III)

Engineering Sciences 5b. Mechanics. Kinetics. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 9 o'clock. Professor A. E. Norton. (XI)

Geology 5. Introduction to Geology--Historical Geology. Monday, Wednesday at 12 o'clock, with an additional hour each week for conference. Professor Raymond and Asst. Professor Billings.

FOR UNDERGRADUATES AND GRADUATES

Greek 15b. Homer: the Odyssey. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 12 o'clock. Dr. Cary. (XIV)

(Further changes in courses will be listed in tomorrow's Crimson.)