GLEE CLUB SINGS "FAUST SYMPHONY" IN NEW YORK

GIVE BACH "MASS IN B MINOR" With RADCLIFFE CHORAL SOCIETY

Final plans for the spring trip of the Harvard Glee Club will include a performance of the "Faust Symphony", by Liszt, in collaboration with the Boston Symphony Orchestra in one of its New York concerts. The rendition of the Listz score will close the vacation series for the Glee Club on Saturday afternoon, April 9, in Carnegie Hall, New York City.

Other concerts now scheduled for the Glee Club during its spring recess tour will be an appearance in Town Hall, New York, April 0; in White Plains, New York, on Thursday evening, April 7; and a tentative performance of the "Faust Symphony" in Brooklyn, New York, on Friday, April 8.

On Friday afternoon and Saturday evening of last week the University singers assisted the Boston Orchestra, under the direction of Dr. Koussevitzky, in performances of the Listz composition. Following the Saturday performance Dr. Koussevitzky invited the Glee Club to work with him in his New York concerts.

This afternoon at 4.30 o'clock, the Glee Club and the Radcliffe Choral Society will participate in the first orchestral rehearsal of the "Mass in B-minor", by Bach, which is to be performed under the auspices of the Pension Fund of the Boston Symphony Orchestra next Sunday. A second rehearsal for the latter half of the work will take place tomorrow afternoon at the same hour. The performance on Sunday will be given in two parts, commencing at 4.30 and 8.30 o'clock.

The management of the Glee Club announced last night after the performance of the Brahm's "Rhapsodie" in Sanders Theatre that final plans for the concert in honor of Gustav Holst, the visiting English composer, will be given out before the Club leaves for New York.