SLEET CHILLS 150'S IN LAST INFORMAL GRIND

Starting Intensive Training For Kent Race on April 6--Many Veterans in First Boat

Cutting through the icy rain and sleet to Newell boathouse in the dusk yesterday afternoon the University 150-pound crews completed their last practice before the crews are put into final shape for the race with Kent on April 6.

Up to now five crews have been rowing regularly under the direction of Coach Sullivan, but the first 150-pound crew will be formed of the first three crews, using the present first crew as a nucleus. As there are only a few days left before the race on the Housatonic, is not at all likely that a very drastic make-up in seatings will be made.

The first three 150-pound crews are largely composed of last year's light-weights, although there is a goodly prinkling of oarsmen who filled the freshman shells last spring. The first crew is composed of the following: Stroke, Acosta Nichols, Jr. '34; 7, Alexander Lincoln '32; 6, G. F. Lombard '33; 5, E. R. Gilbert '33; 4, Heywood Fox '33; 3, L. L. Filstrup '33; 2, H. G. Pearson, Jr. '34; Bow, A. E. Phillips, Jr. '34; Cox, L. C. Becker '32.