CONSTITUTION FOR HARVARD LEAGUE OF NATIONS DRAWN UP

Plans Will Be Explained To All Those Interested-Will Be Representative Rather Than Model League

Plans for the organization of a Harvard League of Nations, to sit permanently at Harvard, and to have as its members students from all the countries represented in the University, have been formulated into a constitution by a group of Harvard undergraduates, it was learned yesterday. On Thursday at 8 o'clock at Phillips Brooks House a meeting will be held for all students who are interested in such a League, at which time the idea will be explained by the preparatory committee.

In making the constitution for the proposed League, the following students compose the initial committee: Wolfgang Magnus, Germany, Chairman; A. D. Cadman '34, England; Ulrich Kersten grL, Germany; M. S. Knowles '34, United States; A. F. Kurt grL, Turkey; B. V. DiVenuti 2G.Ed., Italy; R. E. L. Williamson de Visme 1G, France; and Peregrine White '33, United States.

As planned in the constitution drawn up by the preparatory committee the League will have as members all the nations represented in the University including Russia and the United States, as well as any other countries that are not members of the real League. The plan is to make the Harvard League not a Model League, but a representative League. The Council is to be in the form of an executive committee composed of 15 nations, and its functions will be largely those of preparing agenda for the Assembly. At Thursday's meeting the plan and constitution will be explained in detail; the committee hopes to have an initial meeting of the League later in the spring.