NORTH SHORE ALUMNI TO DINE AT DUNSTER HOUSE

SCHOLARSHIP HOLDER AND BOOK AWARD RECIPIENTS AS GUESTS

Dunster House will be the scene this evening of the Eleventh Annual Meeting of the Harvard Club of the North Shore. Preparations have been made to take care of a large number of club members and their friends.

Dinner will be held in the Dining Room at 6.45 o'clock, and will be followed by an inspection of the House by the guests. At a meeting which is to be held in the Common Room directly afterwards, Professor C. N. Greenough '98, Master of Dunster House, will be the speaker; he will be glad to answer all questions.

Club members are privileged to bring one or more friends, who may be interested in the College for their own sakes, or because some member of their family is attending, or anticipating attendance at Harvard. Guests of the Club will be the Principals of High Schools in the North Shore District and Hugh Parkhurst '35, of Gloucester, winner of the Harvard Club of the North Shore scholarship for 1931-32. The following men, who have been awarded the Book Prizes of the club for this year, will also be guests: Robert Aylward, of Beverly; Edward Cody, of Salem; Richard Crosby, of Danvers; T. J. Hartnett, of Peabody; R. A. Morse, of Marblehead; Wilfred Ringer, of Gloucester, and F. C. Tennant, of Manchester.