GLEE CLUB GIVES FIRST YARD CONCERT TONIGHT

PROGRAM OF SEVEN FAVORITES INCLUDED IN RECITAL

The first in the annual series of three Yard concerts by the Harvard Glee Club, will be given tonight from the steps of the Widener Library at 7 o'clock. The concert is open to the public and all members of the University.

Invitations to take part in the singing have been sent out to all members of the Glee Club and the managers expect that the chorus will be composed of about 100 male voices. The program will be rendered in the usual manner with the singers standing on the steps facing the new Memorial Chapel and guided by Dr. A. T. Davison '05, director of the Glee Club. Following the announced program, members of the University in the audience are invited to take part in the singing of the College Songs.

The two other concerts by the Glee Club are scheduled for Tuesday, May 17, and the following Tuesday, May 24.

The program for this evening's concert is as follows: Harvard Hymn, Paine; Adoramus Te, Palestrina; Fire, Fire, My Heart, Morley; Gently, Johnny, My Jingalo, Spanish Ladies, The Foggy Dew, English Folk Songs; Choruses from the "Mikado", Sullivan.

Over 40 members of the Harvard Glee Club journeyed to Northampton last Saturday where they gave a performance in concert with the large Glee Club of Smith College.