SEVEN HOUSES WILL BE OPEN DURING SUMMER

Members Attending Summer School May Keep Rooms--Maid Service Will Cost $5 Per Week

Members of any of the seven Houses attending Summer School will be given the privilege of occupying their rooms during the six-week term, it was announced last night by E. S. Emery '87, assistant comptroller of the University. This decision continues the policy established in the case of Lowell and Dunster last year.

All rooms must be vacated by August 16 and may not be reoccupied until the middle of September, but residents will be allowed to retain their rooms during the period between the close of the college term and the opening of Summer School.

The rate to be charged is $5, and is solely for maid service; no hot water will be available in any of the Houses. Each unit will accommodate its own members only, and the same parietal rules will be in force as during the college year.

It has not yet been decided whether or not Freshmen who have been assigned rooms in the Houses will be permitted to occupy them during the summer.