BINKLEY, KUHN, CHASE HOLD EXCHANGE POSTS

Western Reserve Professor To Teach Langer's Courses--Two Harvard Men Slated To Visit West

Robert Cedric Binkley, acting professor of History at Western Reserve University will come to Harvard as exchange lecturer on History next year, it was announced today. Charles Louis Kuhn, curator of the Germanic Museum and instructor in Fine Arts, and Philip Putnam Chase university marshal and lecturer on History, were announced as western exchange professors from the University.

Professor Binkley will teach the courses of W. L. Langer '15, associate professor of History, who will be on leave of absence engaged in research for the Bureau of International Research. Mr. Binkley has published numerous articles on the Peace Conference at Versailles and is preparing a volume covering the years 1850-71 in the series entitled "The Rise of Modern Europe," of which Professor Langer is general editor.

Dr. Kuhn will be exchange professor to Beloit, Carleton, and Pomona, for the first half of the year 1932-33. Mr. Chase will go to Colorado, Grinnell, and Knox for the same period.