HOUSE SCULLERS WILL ROW FRIDAY AFTERNOON

Singles, Doubles, Compromises, Quads Will Race on Charles--Contestants Not Entered by House

An inter-House sculling regatta with entries restricted to House members, will take place on Friday afternoon, beginning at 3 o'clock at the Weld boat house.

The events on the regatta schedule include a half-mile compromise race, a three-quarter mile doubles race and a mile "quad" race. All of these will be over the down-stream course. Since there are only boating accommodations for two crews in both the doubles and "quads", men intending to enter these races are requested to sign early so that the heats may be arranged. Although the regatta is considered to be inter-House competition, the winners will not represent House teams, but will be individual victors. All men who expect to enter the regatta must sign up in the bluebook at the Weld boat house.

The same rules for conduct on the river and in the judging of the races will be used as were applied to the invitation regatta, which was completed on Friday afternoon.