NEW ADAMS HOUSE UNIT TO BE OPENED MONDAY

Completion of Entry "C" Brings House Plan Construction to Close--Will House 55 Students, Five Tutors

Entry "C" of Adams House, the last major structure in the House Plan to be completed, will be opened on Monday at the latest, it was announced at University Hall last night. The new building serves architecturally to unite the existing structures which together constitute Adams House.

As it now stands, the Adams House unit is made up of the former Westmorely Court to the east, and the former Randolph Hall to the west, with the new "C" Entry occupying a central position between the two buildings. A subway passage, which goes under Plympton Street and extends from Randolph to Westmorely, unites the various buildings in Adams House into a single residential unit.

The new building is six stories high, all but the ground floor being used for students' rooms. The building can accommodate 55 men and five tutors, two of whom will be resident tutors. The students rooms are arranged in 23 double suites and nine single suites. The building is in the Georgian style of architecture, and is predominantly brick and white limestone.