FRESHMEN TO HEAR ACTIVITY HEADS AT P. B. H. RECEPTION

Meeting Annually Held by Brooks For Incoming Students--Refreshments Follow Speaking

The Class of 1936, which during the past few days has been feted and fed, will have a final reception this evening at Phillips Brooks House before beginning a more academic existence. The meeting tonight at 7.30 o'clock is an annual affair sponsored by the Phillips Brooks House Association, and consists of addresses by leaders in the various undergraduate activities.

The brief outlines of the many fields of extra-curriculum endeavors, which will be given by the respective heads, will give the incoming men an opportunity to become familiar with the activities that are provided, and also will help them in selecting those, if any in which they wish to engage. Following the more formal part of the meeting refreshments will be served, and the speakers will be available for informal discussion about their respective organizations, or about anything that is asked of them.

The list of activities being represented this year is larger than at the meeting held a year ago for the present Sophomores. This is in accordance with an aim of the Phillips Brooks House Association to make the meeting as comprehensive as time will permit. The speakers will have six minutes in which to present the case of their organization.

The following men will address the Freshmen at this evening's gathering: M. F. English '33, Editorial Chairman of the CRIMSON: D. M. Sullivan '33, President of the Harvard Debating Council; R. M. Hatch '33, President of the Harvard Advocate; S. H. Stackpole '33, President of the Harvard Lampoon; G. H. Acheson '33, President of the Harvard Glee Club; Frederick Ireland '33, President of the Harvard Dramatic Club; Atreus von Schrader, Jr. '34, President of the Harvard Instrumental Clubs; and Peregrine White 33, President of the Phillips Brooks House Association, who will preside over the meeting, and also speak in behalf of Brooks House.