BOOTERS UNDERDOGS IN YALE CLASH ON FRIDAY

FAWCETT BROTHERS OF ELI TEAM MAINSTAYS OF BLUE

Disappointed over its failure to break a 2-2 tie with the Graduates yesterday, the Varsity soccer outfit will enter the Yale contest on Friday as the probable underdog. Although the concensus is that the Bulldog power lies in the powerful offense of the veteran Eli forwards, Coach Walter Leeman of the Blue has stated that "the defense is the best part of the team."

The bright spot of the Crimson team is its halfback line composed of John Dorman '36, 1932 Freshman captain, Frank W. Vincent, Jr. '36, and Ford Morrill '34.

The Crimson Freshmen will also meet the Yale Freshmen on the Business School field at 2 o'clock on Friday, the time of the Varsity game, while the two Jayvee outfits will clash at 10.30 o'clock on Saturday.

Henry Charles Thacher '34 of Milton was yesterday elected captain of the Jayvee team. Thacher played on his Freshman team until an injury put him out for the season.

The summary of the Graduates game: VARSITY  GRADUATES England, Nichols, g.  g., Faude Wemple, (capt.), r.f.b.  l.f.b., Clark Stent, l.f.b.  r.f.b., Paul Morrill, Roosevelt, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Davin Dorman, c.h.b.  c.h.b., Brimo Gummere, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Poole Manheimer, r.o.f.  l.o.f., Mears Clos, r.i.f.  l.i.f., Freeman Motley, c.f.  c.f., Broadbent Stork, l.i.f.  r.i.f., Kandoian Baxter, l.o.f.  r.o.f., Schumacher

Score--Graduates 2, Harvard 2. Goals--Brimo 2, Motley, Baxter. Referee--John F. Carr, Jr. '28. Time--Four 15-minute periods.

The Graduates lost the first and second games of the series to the Varsity, 2-4, and 2-3, but won the third 1-0.