INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS TO GIVE ANNUAL CONCERT

Dance Will Follow Musical Program To Be Presented in Commander Hotel in Second Appearance of Season

Tomorrow evening at the Commander Hotel, Cambridge, the Harvard University Instrumental Clubs will give their annual concert and dance. The tickets for the dance, which begins at 8.30 o'clock, may be bought at the door. The price will be $1 for all members of the University, and $1.50 for others.

The dance after the concert, the music for which will be furnished by the Gold Coast Orchestra, led by Donald Crafts '35, will last until 1 o'clock. A larger attendance than last year is expected.

Although the Instrumental Clubs have been practicing twice weekly since the beginning of October, this will be but the second concert of the season, their first appearance being at Governor Dummer Academy last Saturday evening. They will play at Phillips Academy, Andover, next Saturday evening, while further concerts will be given on Thursday, December 21, and Friday, December 22, for the Harvard Clubs of New Bedford and Rhode Island, respectively.