UNIVERSITY DEBATERS TO MEET BOSTON COLLEGE

Will Take Affirmative of Resolution To Outlaw International Traffic in Munitions in Debate Tonight

In the Boston College Library Auditorium in Chestnut Hill at 8 o'clock this evening, the University Debating Council will meet the Fulton Debating Society of Boston College in their fifth debate. The University debaters will take the affirmative of the resolution: "Resolved, That the international traffic in munitions should be outlawed."

Three justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court will render the decision. They are: Stanley E. Qua, Nelson P. Brown, and Joseph Walsh.

In the four other contests, Boston College has always been victorious. Since the debate usually draws a sizeable audience, it had been planned to hold it in Jordan Hall in Boston. The banking holiday interfered with the sale of tickets, however, so it was decided to hold the contest in the Boston College Auditorium, where admission will be $.25.

The Harvard speakers will be: D. M. Sullivan '33, president of the Council: J. J. Ryan, Jr. '33, and A. E. Phillips, Jr. '34, secretary of the Council. The debaters for Boston College are: J. M. Connolly '33, C. F. Donovan '33, and R. J. Glennon '34. Each man will talk for 15 minutes. Sullivan will have a ten minute speech to open the debate and a five-minute rebuttal to conclude the speaking.

The Boston College team is coached by E. B. Foley. E. M. Rowe '27 has conducted the preparation of the University debaters for the contest.