EIGHT HARVARD MEN TO PLAY IN CHARITY GAME

ICE STARS FROM OTHER COLLEGES WILL COMPLETE SEXTET

Eight Harvard graduates and undergraduates will make up the major part of the all-star college hockey squad which meets the Bruins in a charity game tonight at 8 o'clock in the Boston Garden for the benefit of the United Boston Unemployment Relief Fund.

The hockey game will form the main

Chase himself will play tonight, with two other well-known former Harvard part of the evening's program, which also includes an exhibition of speed and fancy skating, a schoolboy all-star contest, and a band concert.

players: George Owen, Jr. '23, of the Bruins, and Clark Hodder '25, present coach of the Freshman team. Ian Baldwin '33, C. C. Pell, Jr. '33, J. W. Putnam '33, and Captain-elect P. deB. deGive '34 of this year's Varsity team will also play for the all-starts. F. R. Moseley, Jr. '36 will be the only member of the Freshman team to take part in tonight's game.

According to the present line-up, deGive will tend the goal during the greater part of the game, being spelled by the M.I.T. captain-elect. The first all-star forward line will have Putnam as center and Hodder and Captain Alexander Fletcher of Yale as wings. Chase will be the pivot of the second forward line, supported by Baldwin and Paul Curtis of Yale, and in the third line Pell and Moseley will be in the wing positions and John Lax of Boston University at center.