ADVOCATE TO HAVE NEW BUILDING ON PLYMPTON STREET

Addition To Kirkland House To Unite Two Wings--Will Complete Last Unite Of Original Plan

To replace its present inadequate quarters, the Advocate has purchased and will completely remodel, for occupancy next fall, the building located at 53 Mt. Auburn Street, opposite the Lampoon Building, C. L. Sulzberger '34, president, announced last night. Simultaneously with this change in its location, the Advocate will inaugurate a new policy for the magazine itself, starting with the next issue.

In this new building the Advocate will occupy the second and third stories, while the Dunster House Book Shop, now located at 20 South Street, will use the street floor for its store, since the structure it now occupies is to be torn down to make way for a new building to be erected by the University as an extension to Kirkland House. It is understood that plans for this extension, which will connect two wings of Kirkland House, have already been completed and that construction will begin soon. The University bought the land on which the Dunster House Book Shop stands some time ago with this purpose in mind.

Concerning the Advocate itself, Sulzberger stated that the future issues will contain twice as many pages as formerly, and that the magazine will be of a different size and will have a new cover. A new feature will be one article in each issue on some undergraduate activity and an article by a graduate, formerly a member of the Advocate board, in addition to stories and poems.

When completed the building will have a panelled sanctum, a library, offices, and living quarters for some of the editors.