CAST OF HASTY PUDDING SPRING PLAY ANNOUNCED

Leatherbee, Hewlett, and Draper Will Take Leading Parts--Cabaret To Be Held After Performances

After two weeks of intensive work, the cast for the forthcoming Hasty Pudding Club show has finally been selected, it was announced last night by Theodore Viehman, director of the show. The cast is now preparing for its four public performances, two of which will be held in the Hasty Pudding theatre in Cambridge on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, March 29 and 30, and the remaining two at the Repertory Theatre in Boston on March 31 and April 1. As a feature of the Boston showing, a cabaret will be held following each performance, after the manner of the cabarets which have been such a successful feature of the Hasty Pudding performances in New York.

The principal parts in this year's show, it is announced, will be taken by John Leatherbee '33, of Hatchville, Roger Hewlett '33, of Cedarhurst. New York, William F. Draper '35, of Boston. Other parts are taken by James Dennison '34, of Framingham Center, Robert Breckenridge '34, of York, Me., Arthur M. Jones '34, of Boston, Stuart Scott, Jr. '33, of New York, Albert Pratt '33, of Duxbury, and William A. Munroe '33, of Salem.

Among the ladies of the ensemble are: T. H. P. Whitney '35, Henry Saltonstall '35, B. S. Foss, Jr. '35, E. N. Foss, 2nd '34, Richard Prouty '35, Waters Kellogg '34, J. F. Madden '35, A. A. Kidder '35, C. W. Bailey '34, Burton Powers '33, J. L. Swasey '35, and P. S. Mumford '34.