LOVESICK MAIDENS WE

With spring officially two weeks in the offing, Radkliffe has at last fought free of her dependence upon Walter Hastings Hall and the generosity of law school students for her social functions. A new system becomes effective tomorrow when the Tutorial House is thrown open from seven to eleven, and the feminine sanctity of that academic building is violated by permitting the entertainment of gentlemen friends. Twenty-five cents, and a little yellow card is the "Open Sesame" which admits Radkliffe and her evening's choice. When the card shows evidence of ten punches, proof that $2.50 has been paid, then further evenings' entertainments are free. The gentleman, it is assumed, will provide the initial two-bits.

Perhaps it is no more than coincidence that the inauguration of the new privileges is to take place upon the anniversary of a famous New Englander's "Seventh of March" oration; for his theme song was Liberty and Union, whereas the new institution, it is hoped, has designed its dances to a different tune. In any case, Radkliffe can now tear down those old signs, heretofore so prominent in every room, "If you need a man after ten o'clock, call the janitor."