DAVISON TO TAKE LEAVE OF ABSENCE NEXT YEAR

SANDERS' THEATRE TO BE SCENE OF CONCERT ON APRIL 19

Dr. A. T. Davison '06, Glee Club director, announced last night that he will take a leave of absence next year, and that G. W. Woodworth, now acting as assistant director, will assume his place while he is away.

There have been rumors that Dr. Davison would resign at the end of this year but he definitely stated that he had no intention of giving up his place for several years to come. His regular sabbatical leave of absence should have come this year, but he postponed it because of the opening of the new chapel.

On Wednesday, April 19, the club will hold a concert in Sander's Theatre in celebration of its seventy-fifth anniversary. All graduates of the club have been invited to attend. M. A. Shattuck '19, former president of the club, will preside and Dr. R. C. Cabot '89, professor of Social Ethics, will be the principal speaker.

On Sunday, April 30, the Radcliffe Choral Society will join the Glee Club at Symphony Hall in singing Brahm's "Requiem" with the Symphony orchestra. About 40 members of the Choral Society and Glee Club will take part in the Brahms Jubilee at Symphony Hall on Thursday, April 27.

The joint concert with Smith on Saturday, May 6 will be followed by the three annual Yard concerts and the Pop concert to be held on Tuesday, May 16.