TICKETS FOR FIRST OF GERMAN FILMS READY

OTHER FILMS WILL BE SHOWN IF FIRST IS POPULAR

Under the joint auspices of the Germanic Museum and the Department of Germanic Languages and Literatures, the first German talking film will be presented in Renaissance Hall of the Germanic Museum on Thursday and Friday at 4.30 and 8.15 o'clock. Students of the University and of Radcliffe may obtain tickets by presenting their bursar's cards at the Germanic Museum today and tomorrow from 9 to 5 o'clock. There will be 300 tickets available for each performance.

The feature of the program is "Barbarina, Die Tanzerin von Sanssouci," starring Lil Dagover and Otto Gebuehr and is directed by Friedich Zelnik. Otto Gebuehr is well known in Germany for his character acting and Lil Dagover, who plays the part of Barbarina, has been offered a contract in Hollywood.

C. L. Kuhn, curator of the Germanic Museum, emphasized the fact that the reception accorded this film would determine whether or not more pictures would be shown.

These films are being given because of popular demand following similar French motion pictures.