SULLIVAN WILL DEBATE AGAINST YALE TONIGHT

To Lead Forensic Outfit in Contest on Arms Embargo--Coolidge Prize Will Be Awarded

The debating team closes its season tonight, facing Yale in the Lowell House Common Room at 8 o'clock to uphold the affirmative of the question: "Resolved, That the international traffic in arms and munitions should be outlawed." Another team has been sent to New Haven where it will defend the negative of the same question. The winner of the Thomas Jefferson Coolidge Prize for Public Speaking, will be announced at the debate here tonight.

The debaters have a record of three victories, including one over Yale earlier in the season, three defeats, and three no-decision debates. The members of the team debating here against the Eli are headed by D. M. Sullivan '33, president of the Debating Society, and include R. H. Amberg '33, and A. E. Phillips '34, with M. J. Litwack '34, and O. H. Lurie '34, as alternates.

E. M. Rowe '27, coach of the team, announced last night that the judges would be R. B. Eastman, Boston banker, W. A. Macdonald, special editor of the Boston Transcript, and A. L. Moore, Cambridge lawyer, with P. C. Reardon '32, as chairman. Reardon, a former president of the Debating Council and winner of the Coolidge Prize two years ago, will announce this year's recipient of the prize at the meeting tonight.