JOBLESS GRADUATES OF COLLEGES TO CONVENE

Fry and Feuer Will Represent Harvard At Washington Conference Today And Tomorrow

V. M. Fry '30 and L. S. Feuer 2G. will represent the Harvard section of the Association of Unemployed College Alumni at the national congress in Washington today and tomorrow. Several hundred graduates all unemployed, are expected to attend. A group of jobless Harvard graduates will present the conference's final program to President Roosevelt '04, according to Joseph P. Lash, chairman of the association.

The tentative program calls for a "cap and gown" parade down Pennsylvania avenue.

A meeting of the Boston Branch of the Association was held at Phillips Brooks House on April 13, which drew up a program calling for free admission to graduate school courses, free use of the Library stacks, free use of athletic facilities, and aid to unemployed members of reunion classes.

Meanwhile the National Student Federation released information that two out of every five students who graduated in the last three years were promised employment prior to receiving their degree, and that 56 per cent of college and university graduates of the past three years have remunerative work at present. Employment bureaus have been established on nearly 90 per cent of the nation's campuses, the Federation's survey showed.