WINTER TRACK SEASON OPENS AT K. OF C. MEET

Derrickson, Dorman, White, and Morse Slightly Favored in Annual Mile Relay Event With Holy Cross

Inaugurating the winter track season, Harvard will enter a team in the Prout Memorial Knights of Columbus track meet, to be held tomorrow night at the Boston Garden. One of the keenest events of the evening will be the mile relay classic between Harvard and Holy Cross, with the Crimson slightly favored to repeat last year's victory. Howard S. Derrickson '36, John Dorman '36, John B. White '34, and Captain John M. Morse '34 will make up the Crimson quartet. Coach Farrell is also entering a team in the Intercollegiate Team B mile relay race.

The intercollegiate two-mile relay will find Harvard entering a team composed of Anthony A. Bliss '36, Robert S. Playfair '36, Charles F. Woodard '35, and John P. Scheu '35. In the other events on the evening's program Charles F. Woodard '35 is entered in the two-mile run. Alfred R. Hallowell '34, and John P. Scheu '35 will run in the mile run, while the Crimson entrants in the high hurdles include David C. Crawford '36, Richard Hayes '36, John J. Hayes, Jr. '34, and John M. Case '37. Finally, Luther Scheffy '35 is entered in the high jump, the only field event of the evening.