LAMPOON AND TIGER TO COMBINE IN NEXT ISSUE

64 Pages of Humor Emanate From Boards of Both Papers--Yale Assists With Centerspread Cartoon.

Concluding a feud which has existed since 1926, the Lampoon and the Princeton Tiger announced yesterday that they will publish a joint issue Saturday before the football game. To the 6000 subscribers of the two magazines will go 64 pages of humor, a record which has not been equalled by any similar comic publication for the last six years.

Yale has been slightly dubious over joining the issue since the episode of Handsome Dan II has not been forgotten. Assurances that their copy will be printed exactly as it is written, however, have won their consent to supply the center spread.

The issue is filled with digs at Princeton but this time the keepers of the Tiger have been permitted a chance to reply. According to a Lampy editor, the funny boys have made it plain to each other that their homes are in the sty and their fare consists of garbage.

Even Walt Disney's "Three Little Pigs" are among the works of art that lend themselves to parody. For of "the three little pigs who went to the Big Three, the pig that was expelled from Yale was the happiest of the bunch."

The editors of the two boards have decided to treat the affair of 1926 without gloved hands for it is felt that the sight of the two colleges represented in one magazine will be sufficient to show Harvard and Princeton alumni that the relations of their respective alma maters are now amicable and sound.