$4175 IN NEW AWARDS GIVEN BY UNIVERSITY

GRADUATE STUDENTS GET REST OF AWARDS

Fourteen scholarships totaling $4,175 have been awarded to students in Harvard University, it was announced last night by the University News Office.

Robert C. Hall '36, of Brookline, graduate of Brookline High Schol, member of the Student Council and of the track and soccer teams, is the winner of the Richard Parker Scholarship for "a Junior of high character and ability who shall have demonstrated his qualifications both by intellectual achievement and by participation in the student activities of the College."

Scholarships granted in the Graduate School of Education are: Austin Scholarships: Thomas J. Curtin 1G.Ed. of Everett and Edward Gregory 1G.Ed. of Culver, Indiana. Faculty Scholarships: William S. Goodhue of Cambridge and Jeanette M. Stein of Oakfield, New York. University Scholarships: Barney Feldman 1G.Ed. of Lynn, Thomas M. Harris 2G. Ed. of Howell, Tennessee and George Mokaba 2G.Ed. of Cambridge. Phi Delta Kappa Scholarship: Milton E. Mickelson 2G.Ed. of Brookline.

Scholarships in the Law School are: Faculty Scholarships: Robert Kaplan 1L. of Cambridge, James C. Phelps 3L. of Englewood, New Jersey, Arnold G. Malkan 2L, of New York, New York, and Allen A. Schaefer 1L. of Valley Center, Kansas.

The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Scholarship is: Austin Scholarship: Arthur J. Marder 3G. of Dorchester.