COMMUTERS GIVE DANCE AT UNION DECEMBER 22

Proceeds From Christmas Dance Will Be Used for Commuters' House or New Organization

The Harvard Winter Informal Dance, to which all members of the University are invited, will be held in the Union on Saturday, December 22, under the auspices of the Commuter Committee. The proceeds will be used for the new commuter's organization.

Invitations have been sent to President and Mrs. Conant, Dean and Mrs. Hanford, Dean and Mrs. Leighton, Assistant Dean Cary, and Professor and Mrs. Coolidge.

The dance committee, headed by Joseph D. Golden '37, includes the following men: Eliot D. Canter '35, John J. P. Campana '36, Joseph J. Gianino 4ES, Harold 1. Rubenstein '37, and Sigmund Werner '36.

The chaperons for the dance consist of the following persons: Mr. and Mrs. A. Culver Golden, Mr. and Mrs. James Carter, and Mr. Patrick Campbell, superintendent of the Boston public schools.

The orchestra for the dance has not yet been selected but will be announced in a few days. Admission prices are $1.00 for couples and stags and $1.25 if tickets are bought at the door.