WINTER TRACK MEN IN BOSTON GARDEN CLASH

Boston, Athletic Association Games Attract Many National Cinder Path And Field Stars in Competition

Opposed by a galaxy of national track and field stars in the open events the Harvard winter track men entered in the Boston Athletic Association games held in the Boston Garden tonight at 7.30 o'clock will find competition of a super-keen order. The meet will round into mid-season form the Crimson runners, and place them in a fine fettle for the coming triangular meet with Dartmouth-Cornell on December 24.

The tentative list of entries according to events is as follows:

40-Yard Dash: Carl A Pescosolido '34, William C. McCarthy '35, Douglas Sloane, IV '37.

45-Yard High Hurdles: John J. Hayes '34, Richard C. Hayes '36, David C. Crawford '36.

High Jump: Luther Scheffy '35, Paul C. Tiffany '36.

Pole Vault: John D. Woodberry '35, Emile Dubiel '37.

In the One-Mile Relay race to be contested with Yale, John Dorman '36, Thomas F. Locke '35, John B. White '34, and Captain John M. Morse '34 are due to receive the call. Anthony a. Bliss '36, John P. Scheu '35, John B. White '34, and Robert S. Playfair '36 are entered as the two-mile relay team that will race against Holy Cross and Boston College and should win with case if their performance at the K of C may be used as an indication. The Freshman one-mile relay team is composed of Walter D. Brookings '37, Hayden Channing, Jr. '37, Harry '37, Hayden Channing, Jr. '37, Harry R. Miller '37, and William H. O'Connor '37.