DEBATING TEAM MEETS PROVIDENCE TOMORROW

Teams and Subjects for March Chosen; Contest With Chicago University and Smith Debate Scheduled

Five road trips and a radio debate will feature the March schedule of the Debating Council. The teams and subjects for these contests and tentative plans for April were announced yesterday.

The first debate will be tomorrow with Providence College. The subject is, "Resolved, That the Principles of the National Recovery Administration should become a permanent feature of American governmental policy." Harvard will take the negative and will travel to Providence for the debate.

On Friday and Saturday, a team composed of Howard M. Lawn '34 and Clement L. Harriss '34 will debate Dalhousie University at Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Mt. Allison College at Sackville, New Brunswick, on the subject, "Resolved, That Hitlerism is a benefit to the German people." They will uphold the affirmative stand.

Smith College will be met on the subject, "Resolved, That a college education will keep you out of the bread line" on Friday, March 16. The debate will be held at Northampton; the team has 17, the debaters will meet the University of Chicago over the facilities of the Columbia Broadcasting System.