DELEGATION FROM YALE HEADED FOR CAMBRIDGE

GIRL IS PROBABLE CUSTODIAN OF MISSING MASCOT

Advice from New Haven late last night established the report that a large delegation of the Yale Record was enroute for Cambridge in search of their kidnapped bulldog, Handsome Dan II.

The message stated that the rumor that the Yale Daily News was starting an investigation was false but that the Record delegation was on its way.

Another part of the telegram concerned the report that the CRIMSON had asked the "News" for the name of the girl who had been implicated in the case. The "News" denied that any such telegram has been sent and that they had not started an investigation there.

The anonymous rumor that had been circulating around stated that the dog was now being held by a Boston debutante but this was spiked by the Lampoon. The Lampoon, however, did admit unofficially, that the dog was in the custody of a girl living within 20 minutes drive of Cambridge.

Investigating rumors that the dog was in the home of a Lampoon editor in Newton, the CRIMSON discovered that it was false. It had been reported that the dog was hidden in the same place as had been the Sacred Cod last year.