LIBERAL CLUB WILL GET INTERVIEWS ON POLITICS

QUINN, HULL, JONES, HEAD GROUP DIRECTING PROJECT

Launching a new program of work in the political field the Liberal Club announces a campaign to interview the various candidates for municipal, state, and possibly national offices, whose campaign headquarters are located in and around Boston.

Under the direction of the Political Actions Committee of the Club, this new activity, which will be opened to interested students early next week, attempts to learn the sentiments of the candidate on pressing issues of the day.

The club does not intend to indorse one or another of the candidates, nor to comment on the faces as they find them. It is hoped that some, if not all, of the findings will be published when they have been completed.

All men who are particularly interested and wish to join the club in the project are invited to present themselves at a time and place to be announced early next week. The heads of the Political Actions Committee, which is directing the enterprise, are Dayton I. Hull '35, Grinnell Jones '36, and Thomas H. Quinn '36.

The Liberal Club also announces that, in the absence from college of Alvin M. Josephy '36, elected secretary last year, Bruce Bliven '37 has been named Acting Secretary.