QUEBEC OFFERS WINTER SPORTS UNTIL MARCH

Harvard Men Find Canadian City an Excellent Center for Curling and Professional Hockey

For the past few years many Harvard men have found Quebec, on the St. Lawrence River, one of the most popular centers in North America for winter sports. As soon as cold weather arrives until well into March, enthusiastic pleasure seekers throng the interesting old city of Quebec to enjoy the many thrills awaiting them there.

According to the students who have visited Quebec, the fine triple-track toboggan slide which extends from the shoulder of the old Citadel and runs past the Chatean Frontenac affords the thrill of a lifetime. However less violent sports of skating on the lake or rink and tramping over snow-bound plains on snowshoes also attract a large share of the visitors. Curling likewise is available for those who enjoy it.

For those who attend the Harvard hockey games and thrill to the antics of the Bruins, Quebec will be long remembered for its exciting professional hockey contests. Practically born on skates, Canadian players are famous for their speed and always display a talent similar to those remarkable pucksters from McGill.