The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

POLO TEAM LOSES MATCH WITH 110TH HUSSARS

Lose Game by 131/2 -6 Score--Jayvees Defeat 101st Field Artillery by 101/2 to 4 as Gerry, Jay Star

Failing to justify their three goal handicap the Harvard Varsity pole men went down to defeat before a marksman-like 110th Cavalry Hussar trio by a 13 1-2 to 6 score. Captain Tommy Davis, high scorer for the Crimson malletmen with three goals, led the offense throughout the game, but found the hard playing and accurate hitting of his erstwhile teammate, Billy McGuckin and his cohorts too much for a disorganized Varsity trio.

Riding roughshod over the 101st Field Artillery, the Jayvees piled up a 10 1-2 to 4 score as the final whistle blew. The seven points scored in the first chukker was indicative of the manner in which the Crimson trio galloped through the game. Ed Gerry '36 and Peter Jay '36 shared scoring honors with 5 goals apiece, while Paul Fox '36, riding in the No. 2 position, made two tallies.

The Varsity summary: HARVARD  HUSSARS 13 1-2 No. 1, T. Winmill '37  No. 1, Walsh No. 2, T. Davis '35 (Capt)  No. 2, W. McGuckin '34 No. 3, H. E. Gerry '36  No. 3 R. Almy (Capt.)

Goals: Davis 3, Gerry 2, Winmill; Almy 6, McGuckin 4, Walsh. Fouls: Davis 2; Almy.