JUDGES ARE SELECTED FOR AMES FINAL TRIALS

Pollock Club, Arguing for Plaintiff, Will Oppose Wilson Club on Night of January 25

In preparation for the Ames Competition finals to be held in the Law School, on January 25, three judges, coming from various parts of the continent, have been chosen to preside. Upon their acceptance, Dean Pound remarked that a finer bench for the trial could not be found.

The judges selected are the Hon. Charles A. Goss, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nebraska; the Hon. Mr. Justice Davis, Justice of the Court of Appeal of Ontario; and the Hon. Morris A. Soper, United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth Circuit.

On the eventful evening of the trial, the Pollock Club, representing the plaintiff, will compete against the Wilson Club. The semi-finals of the competition, which lasts through the three years of Law School training, were held last November. At that time the Pollock Club defeated the Story Club, and the Wilson Club was given the decision over the Warren Club.

Arguing for the plaintiff in the finals this month will be Charles S. Maddock and Martin A. Jurow, who also acted as attorneys for the Pollock Club in the semi-finals. The lawyers for the defense will be Robert D. Blasiev and Robert C. Vincent.