The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

KRAUS WILL CONSIDER MODERN GERMAN STATE

LECTURES TO BE ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS IN HARVARD HALL

For the series of five extra-curriculum Government lectures which he will deliver in the early part of this month, Wolfgang H. Kraus, instructor in Government, has announced his intention to deal with aspects of the "new German state."

On Tuesday Dr. Kraus will present an historical background and analysis of the social and political forces which have brought about the new regime. Internal, social, and economic disintegration, the situation of the middle classes, and the pressure of foreign politics are factors which he will consider.

In the remaining lectures to be given in Harvard Hall on Tuesdays and Thursdays through January 22, Dr. Kraus will concentrate on certain representative features, such as the theory and practice of leadership, new racial politics, new nationalism and the totalitarian state, economic aims, and foreign policy trends, which form basic elements of the German structure.

If interest warrants, after the fifth lecture there will be a conference to discuss at fuller length topics about which students may have raised questions.