13 GRADUATE STUDENTS AWARDED FELLOWSHIPS

Law Professor of Basic University Receives Brandeis Scholarship for Research.

Scholarships totaling $6625 were awarded to 13 students in four graduate schools yesterday. One award was made in the Dental School, four in the Graduate School of Education, five in the Engineering School, and three in the Law School.

The Brandeis Research Fellowship, which was granted to A. Martin Tollefson, professor of Law in Drako University, was established in 1926 on the seventieth birthday of Justice Brandels of the Supreme Court, by friends.

In the Dental School the Tjomas Alexander Forayth Scholarship was awarded to Carl T. Leader of Hamcica Plain; in the Graduate School of Education, the Austin Scholarship and Faculty Scholarship of Ginasa A. Randall of Arlington; the University of Scholarship to Grace McGlinehey of Cambridge; the Faculty Scholarships to Mary L. Watern os Newton Center and Mac Fanny, Bastall of Washington, D. C.

In the Engineering School the Gordon McKay Scholarships to Carl R. Johnson, Easthsmpton, Hane W. Kohler, Thus, Swinerland, and Arpad A. Warlam, Budapeal, Hungary; in the Law School the Hvandela Research Fellowship to A. Martin Tolleycom, DeaMotnea, Lowa, the Research Fellowship to George Center, Mennington, Vevsment, and the Fowner Scholarship to Charles W. Calutor, R. S. Cambridge.