Jekyll-Hyde to Perform as Two Houses Hire Same Band

Winthrop and Dunster Dances Both Feature Jimmie Carmody

A Jekyll-Hyde in the orchestra business will be introduced to Harvard as both Dunster and Winthrop Houses dance to the music of Jimmie Carmody and his orchestra on the night of the Dartmouth game, October 26.

Who gets the real McCoy? Opinions garnered in a hasty canvass late last night showed considerable variety as the Puritan authorities claimed to have a claim on Carmody for the evening and several Dunstermen seemed to think a Jekyll-Hyde act probable. The twin brother hypothesis was quelled by Jimmie himself, who finally let it be known he was going to spend the evening at the Puritan frolic.

The patronesses for the Winthrop House dance have been announced. They are: Mrs. Ronald M. Ferry, Mrs. John Noble, Mrs. Edward L. Young, Mrs. Ralph L. Pope, and Mrs. Kenneth P. Kempton.

On the dance committee are: William J. Barker '37, Thomas G. Curtis '37, Herbert W. Borne '37, Chester W. MacArthur '37, David H. Pabst '36.

Prices for the dance, which will last from 6 to 12 o'clock, will be $2 and $2.50 in advance, $2.75 and $3.50 at the door.