Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Knox Will Speak at First Memorial Society Meeting

Morison Will Talk on Harvard History at Annual Freshman Meeting

James L. Knox '98, former Junior Varsity coach, will speak to the Memorial Society on "The History of Harvard Football" Thursday evening, October 24 at 7.45 o'clock, in the Adams House Upper Common Room. Mr. Knox is a leading authority on Harvard football history, having written a book on football at the University from 1896 to the Great War.

This will be the first regular meeting of the Memorial Society for this year, and all members of the University are invited to attend. The Society has also invited all students interested in Harvard history and in working on the Tercentenary celebration to join. As a leader in the undergraduate part of the Tercentenary the Society feels it should increase its membership to the fullest extent.

Plans for the Tercentenary will be discussed at this meeting, and several projects for handling the undergraduates' work in the celebration will be presented.

On Tuesday night, October 22, the annual meeting of Freshmen in the Union, at which Professor Samuel Eliot Morison '09 will speak on Harvard history, will be held under the auspices of the Union and the Memorial Society.