Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

VARSITY TIES CADETS 2-2 IN SOCCER BATTLE

Crimson Comes From Behind in Fourth Period After Defense Stalls West Point Passing Attack

Coming from behind in the closing minutes of play, the Varsity soccer team fought Army to a 2-2 standstill at West Point yesterday.

After the Crimson got off to a fast start with Leon Maheimer pounding home a score in the first three minutes the Cadet forward line began to unleash its power.

Keeping the ball in Harvard territory and making use of a splendid passing attack, the home team went into a 2-1 lead at the half as center Rutherford and left inside Major beat Tom Perry in the opposition nets.

In the third and fourth cantos the Army continued to carry the attack but was repeatedly kept from tallying by the work of the Crimson defense.

As the Cadets blasted down the home tretch the Crimson launched a counter attack, successful when Manheimer again put a hard shot past goalie Drum.

The summary: ARMY, 2  HARVARD, 2 Drum, g.  g., Perry Jakle, r.f.  r.f., Holcombe Tyler, Capt., l.f.  l.f., Powell McGoldrick, r.h.  r.h., Burbank Truxton, c.h.  c.h., Dorman, Capt. Stegmaner, l.h.  l.h., Vincent Neff, r.o.  r.o., Dawson Priestley, r.i.  r.i., Motley, T. Rutherford, c.  c., Manheimer Major, l.i.  l.i., Motley, E. Broyles, l.o.  l.o., Wood

Goals: Manheimer, 2; Rutherford; Major.

Goals: Manheimer, 2; Rutherford; Major.