Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Win Prominence With Jazz King

Winthrop Frolic Saturday Promises Large Crowd as Ticket Sales Rise

Not a few years have passed since R. L. Stevenson created Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. On frequent occasions since then these two gentlemen have descended from their niche on the library shelf to occupy positions near the center of the public spotlight. Mr. Frederic March subjected them to considerable public scrutiny a year or so ago.

Now Jekyll and Hyde are again in the "Spot"--this time because of Mr. James Carmody. For according to reports, the public is anxious to renew acquaintance with the two-faced individuals at the Winthrop House dinner dance Saturday night. Although Mr. Carmody has since decided to remain on Puritan ground, there was a time when he intended to appear at Dunster that same evening.

Such has been the rush for tickets that the advance sale will be closed tomorrow night. Meanwhile, they will be on sale in the House Office this morning and tomorrow afternoon, as well as in the dining room. Now the price, including, dinner, is $2.50 a couple and $2.00 stag; at the door Saturday night they will be upped to $3.50 and $2.75. The dance is informal lasting from six until midnight.