The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

The Vagabond

"I see by the Crimson," said the Hatter setting down his tea and looking very important, "that the Vagabond has been taken for a ride."

Alice, who was never quite sure what the Hatter meant or would say next, but who always tried to be polite answered quietly:

"That's nice. The foliage is so pretty these days."

The Hatter was surprised at Alice's ignorance and opened his eyes very wide; but all he said was:

"Somewhere, someplace there's a hoodlum."

The dear girl felt dreadfully puzzled. The Hatter's remark seemed to her to have no sort of connection with the conversation. "I don't quite understand you," she said, as politely as she could. "What has that to do with the Vagabond?"

"You don't really think that the Vagabond wrote the column about his ride himself, do you?" answered the Hatter feeling more important than ever.

Just then the Dormouse fell asleep again; and the Hatter poured a little hot tea upon its nose.

The Dormouse shook its head impatiently and said without even opening its eyes, "Of course, of course he didn't: just what I was going to remark myself. There's a hoodlum about someplace."