The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

"Monsieur de Pourceaugnac" Is Annual French Club Play

Follows Up Last Year's Great Success, "L'Amour Medecin"

"Monsieur de Pourceaugnac," by Moliere, is the play that the French Club chose for its annual fall production when they met in the Lowell House Tower Common Room Friday afternoon. Andre Morize, professor of French Literature, read the play and made suggestions for its staging.

The play will probably be presented on Friday, December 6. The following have been given parts: Howard A. Cook '37, Laird McK. Ogle '37, T. M. deSaint Phalle '39, Peter L. Scott '38, Alexander M. Thackera '38, Richard Turner 1GB, Montfort S. Variell '37, and Sumner Willard '37. Howard R. Patch, Jr. '38 is stage director, and Monroe Stearns ocC is production manager.

This is the second successive year that the French Club will have given a play. Last year they presented "L'Amour Medecin." Three years previous to that they gave a play that was so poorly attended that for the following two years nothing was given.

Last year, however, the production which was under the direction of Wallace A. Fowlie, instructor in French, was very well attended.