The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

LINEUP SELECTED FOR SPRINGFIELD OPENER

STARTING ELEVEN WILL PRACTICE IN STADIUM TODAY

By R. W. Paul

With only a light workout listed on the books, the chief interest at Soldiers Field yesterday centered in the selection of the starting team for the Springfield game.

Coach Dick Harlow has decided that Charlie Kessler's injury still deserves consideration, which means that very promising guard will be on the sidelines when the referee's whistle opens Harvard's gridiron schedule.

To take Kessler's place Harlow has moved Jim Gaffney over from left guard to the more important post at right guard, the running guard position. This change was indicated by Wednesday's signal lineup and was definitely decided on yesterday.

Tommy Husband has been elected to move into Gaffney's old post, where he will be flanked on one side by 209-pound Graham "Blimp" Spring at left tackle, and on the other by chunky Bob Jones at center.

Bob Watson at right tackle completes the line. The ends and backfield have been chosen according to schedule. There is no one in sight who can compete with the stellar end combination of Dubiel and Kelly, and since the beginning of the week there has been little doubt but that the backfield would consist, of Moseley, Lane, Jackson, and Hedblom.

This afternoon Dick Harlow will take this starting eleven into the Stadium for a full day of practice in order to get the team used to working in the historic old areas.