The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

JACKSON'S RETURN GIVES HARLOW AN UNINJURED SQUAD

Spring, Blackwood, and Moseley Out of Practice; No Serimmage for Squad Yesterday

With the return of Don Jackson to the practice field and favorable medical reports on the condition of Johnny Adzigian, Coach Dick Harlow will have everyone on the squad in shape for the New Hampshire game for the first time since the beginning of the year.

Jackson was playing safety man on the "B" team yesterday, alternating with Adzigian. There was no scrimmage for any of the men, and a light work-out was the order of the day, with the Jayvees putting on New Hampshire plays against the A Squad.

Dubiel has regained his place on the first team, and Struck was also working out as the bucking back on A. Neither Spring nor Blackwood were out yesterday, due to the pressure of classes and a charley-horse suffered by "Blimp" in the Princeton encounter. Burton took Spring's place for the practice.

Arthur Oakes was working out in the A backfield taking Moseley's place, who did not practice today. Downes was out on the field but did no contact work that would further endanger his chances for playing.

Jackson, who was expected to bear the brunt of the Harlow attack at the beginning of the season, also did no contact work. He has not scrimmaged since the Springfield game, and of course it will take him time to round into shape. He will not start Saturday, but should see considerable action. The same holds true for Adzigian. Harlow's main worry is to keep the squad in shape for the Yale game, and to avoid any further injuries in practice work.

Team A lined up as follows: Dubiel, l.e.; Burton, l.t.; Gaffney, l.g.; Jones, c.; Nee, r.g.; Maser, r.t.; Kelly, r.e.; Ford, r.h.; Bilodeau, q.; Struck, f.b.; Oakes, l.h.