JOINT CONCERT FRIDAY WITH YALE GLEE CLUB

Harvard, Yale Singers Will Combine in Sanders Theatre Program on Eve of Yale Game

In continuance of the old custom of having a joint concert before the Yale game, the Glee Clubs of Harvard and Yale are scheduled to present a program together in Sanders Theatre next Friday at 8.15 o'clock.

Selections will be rendered separately by each of the two clubs, the Yale organization being directed by Marshall W. Bartholomew, the Harvard songsters by G. Wallace Woodworth '24, instructor in Music.

For the first time in several years a piece will be sung jointly by both groups, "Glorious Apollo," by Webbe, having been selected for this concert. It will be directed by Bartholomew. At the end of the program the men from both schools will again join in singing "Bright College Years," and "Fair Harvard."

Yale's program is not yet available but Harvard's is as follows: Chorus from "Pattence"  Gilbert and Sullivan "Ecce Jam Noctis"  Chadwick "Tutti Venite Armatt"  Gastoldi "Der Gang zum Liebchen"  Brahma Sea Shanties  Arranged by MeUhee

Approximately 55 Yale men and 70 Harvard men will take part in the concert. Tickets may be obtained at the Glee Club office in the Music Building for $.50, $1.00, and $1.50.