ENDS, 191-LB. LINE NAMED, READY FOR YALE ONSLAUGHTS

Greeley, Kuapp, Kessler, Watson, Prout, Winter, Allen, Form First Reserves for Blue Tilt

By R. W. Paul

Though the starting backfield for the Yale game is as much a secret as ever, definite word came out yesterday on the linemen and ends who will be chosen to go at 2 o'clock on Saturday.

Flanked by the veteran end pair of Dubiel and Kelly, a line has been picked that averages 191 pounds from tackle to tackle and contains only one man who has not started more than one game this year.

This newcomer is 190-pound Joe Nee from Boston Latin, who had the honor against Princeton, but was held out of the New Hampshire game because of an eleventh hour injury. His lack of experience is squared by the unbroken record that Jim Gaffney has run up as the other guard.

The Tackles

As was expected, Will Burton and Francis Maser have won out in the long and involved fight for jobs at the two tackle posts and will be understudied by Bill Prout and Bob Watson. Blimp Spring and Bob Downes are still listed by Dr. Guts Thorndike as "doubtful."

Chunky Bob Jones at center completes the list and holds besides the honor of being the only lineman who is under six feet in height. The others run from Glaffney's six feet flat to Maser's man-mountain six feet six and 210 pounds.

"B" Line

With this starting situation, the "B" line and ends, aside from Prout and Watson, will contain Winter and Knapp as ends, Charlie Kessler and Russ Allen as guards, and Sew Greeley as center.